Thank you to everyone who voted in the Women In GIS annual election of officers.
Congratulations and welcome to our newly elected officers! We also wish to thank the outgoing officers for their dedication and work over the past year.
Newly elected (will take office on June 1, 2022):
- Alia Roca-Lezra, Vice President
- Azza Kamal, Awards & Scholarship Committee Chair
- Eva Reid, Outreach Committee Chair
- Irene Kaufman, Mentorship Committee Chair
- Tia Morita, Secretary (re-elected)
Thank you to these outgoing leaders for the work you have done over the past year:
- Ahna Miller, Vice President 2019-2020, President 2020-2021, Past President 2021-2022
- Suzi Cameron, Treasurer
- Susana Crespo, Outreach Committee Chair
- Golnaz Badr, Mentorship Committee Chair
- Sandra Chakra, Interview/Spotlight Committee Chair