About our WiConnect Mentorship Program
Steps for the Program
1. Sign up as a WiGIS member! Join WiGIS here!
2. Review the guidance materials
3. Find your mentor in our database
4. Contact your mentor.
5. Set up your communications using our WiConnect Program Guidelines
6. Fill out the entry survey
8. Fill out the exit survey
Women In GIS is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization | 21825 Erwin St #1087, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions to WiGIS are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Membership dues may be deductible as a business expense. Check with your tax professional for guidance.